Registration for the 2022 Esports President’s Cup has been extended, register now!
In response to the enthusiasm of Indonesian esports activists, registration for the 2022 Presidential Esports Cup (PPE) has been extended until September 14, 2022 at 23:59 WIB.
Through the extension of the registration period, it is expected to attract more esports potentials from all corners of the country.
PPE 2022 will be a non-partisan tournamenteditor country’s largest country that will hold four competitions, namely: mobile legends, Free shot, LokapalaY Battle of Satria Dewa.
ALSO READ: Rippo Reveals Reasons For Alpha BTR Down At The Start Of MPL ID Season 10!
Cheap MLBB Diamond
He will fight for a total prize of 2 billion
The tournament, which is open to the public, will give Indonesian esports athletes a chance to win a total prize pool of IDR 2 billion.
Especially for the participants in the Mobile Legends Match Number: Bang Bang (MLBB), the participants who emerge as winners in the 2022 Esports President Cup have the opportunity to represent Indonesia in the 14th Bali 2022 Esports World Championship, which will take place from December 2 to 11, 2022.
It’s easy to sign up. Potential participants can follow these steps:
- Register yourself and all team members on the com site.
- Especially for team captains, organize and register your esports team in the team feature
- Invite your team member account to the team that is already registered
- Join the 2022 Esports President Cup tournament based on the match branch you want to be interested in
- Fill in the data and upload the document in the form that has been provided
- Congratulations, you are registered as a participant in the Esports President’s Cup
In addition to following these steps, potential entrants must also meet several requirements in order to participate in this tournament.
Each game has its own requirements, but the general requirements for this tournament are:
- Players must be at least 17 years old.
- After registering, the entire team is prohibited from changing ready.
- All participants are prohibited from withdrawing during the tournament after registration.
- An organization or team is prohibited from having 2 or more teams in the same game bracket to compete in the 2022 Esports President Cup Presented by BCA, valid for regional qualifiers, open qualifiers, closed qualifiers and play
- The organizers can impose sanctions in any form if the participant or team commits an infraction.
Chairman of the Executive Board of Esports Indonesia (PB ESI) Bambang Sunarwibowo explained, the President’s Cup can be a place to grow esports talent in the country and become the seeds of the future.
“The Esports President’s Cup, held regularly every year, is an event to find talented young seeds for the future of Indonesian esports on the world stage.” Bambang explained.
ALSO READ: You can get free tickets to watch the MPL ID Season 10 Playoffs, here’s how!
Don’t forget to visit the SPIN website for other latest updates and follow our Instagram and Youtube.
Source : dairysia.com