september 6the it’s the day the Rainbow Six Siege Year 7 update arrives and the Season 3 patch notes are also being confirmed. Below, we’ve provided all the details on what’s planned and confirmed for the coming weeks. Stay tuned!
Ubisoft reports that it has added a new starter item to the game and reveals a new operator titled Grim, who hails from Singapore.
Next week is going to be an exciting one, as there are many exciting changes taking place in the game. The R6 development team has already revealed various changes and improvements which are provided in the official list of patch notes.
Below, we have provided all the details about the Rainbow Six Siege Year 7 Update and Season 3 Patch Notes. Scroll down to find all the details.
What are the Rainbow Six Siege Year 7 Update Patch Notes?
One of the major updates coming today for Rainbow Six Siege Year 7 Season 3 Update is the new Grim Attacker Operator. The Grim Attacker Operator possesses a Sub pistol, 552 Commando, and a shotgun.
What makes Grim Attacker Operator so special is his Kawan Hive Launcher. This launcher unleashes a swarm of AI that can easily track opponents walking into your crowd.
Another major update you’ll notice today is a new permanent map. You will be able to see Stadium Bravo, which is a replacement for Stadium 2021. As revealed by Ubisoft, the new Stadium Bravo is a combination of Border and Coastline.
Below, we have shared the full list of patch notes shared by Ubisoft. You will also find all the improvements and changes in the following list of patch notes:
1. You can gift a Battle Pass to your friends through Ubisoft Connect.
2. The player protection feature has introduced penalties against abusive text chat.
Below is all the detail revealed by Ubisoft about the recoil of the weapon:
NEW KICKBACK SYSTEM (PC)
Reworked the recoil system with the goal of making the weapon’s recoil more meaningful. In this new system:
- Vertical recoil has been reviewed on all weapons and adjusted to match the expected power level of the weapon.
- The intensity of vertical and horizontal recoil increases during bursts of sustained fire. The longer the burst, the stronger the recoil.
- The limits of heavy recoil weapons have mostly stayed the same.
- LMGs and high-capacity magazine weapons now have a fourth stage recoil that is harder to control.
- Weapons have more accessory options. This feature will be available for both Console and PC.
Rainbow Six Siege Year 7 Season 3 Changes
REVERSE SHIFTS (CONSOLE)
- Recoil on console now works differently compared to PC.
- In the past, console recoil was adjusted based on PC values and modified for console. With this approach, console recoil values can be adjusted separately from PC, allowing us to focus on console needs more precisely.
NEW DEVICE: EMP IMPACT GRENADE
This season we are adding Impact EMP Grenade, a new throwable device that explodes on impact to disable nearby electronics for a short period of time.
MAP BAN CHANGES
We have changed the Map Ban Phase so that it now shows 5 maps instead of 3. This will increase map diversity while maintaining player agency to remove certain maps from the pool.
CHANGES IN THE TACTICAL MAP
We have updated the Tactical Map to provide more crucial information to Attackers and help them make more informed decisions during the Preparation Phase.
- Attackers can now see a list of available defender target locations.
- The ground map and objective locations will be displayed when discovered by the attacking team.
HARD DEFAULT CHARGE
- Activation time reduced to 4s (was 5s)
- Reduced radius at which minimum damage is taken to 3.6m (was 5m)
- Reduced the radius at which maximum damage is taken to 2m (was 2.5m)
Rainbow Six Siege Year 7 Season 3 Changes and Patch Notes
Max Magnification Changes:
- Captain By: +2.0
- Blackbeard MK17: +2.0
- Iran G36: +1.5
- Frost C1: +1.5
- UMP Pulse: +1.5
- Goyo Vector .45 ACP: +1.5
- Ace AK-12: -2.0 +1.5
- Iana ARX: -1.5
- Mute MP5K: -1.5
- ARX Nomad: -2.5 +1.5
- L85A2 sled: -2.5
- Kaid AUG: -1.5
- Finka 6P41: -2.5 +2.0
- Zofia LMG-E: -2.5
- Mother’s MP5: -1.5
Added the following magnification levels below a weapon’s maximum magnification:
- Elsewhere ACS12: +1.5
- Amaru G8A1: +1.5
- Dokkaebi BOSG: +1.5 +2.0
- Finka Spear: +1.5x
- AK-12 Rocket: +1.5
- Fuze 6P41: +2.0
- Block F90: +1.5
- Goyo SNP: +1.5
- Hibana-type: +2.0
- IQ AUG: +1.5 +2.0
- Jackal C7E: +1.5
- Kaid TCSG: +1.5
- Leon V308: +1.5
- ACS12 Master: +1.5
- AK74 Nomad: +2.0
- Bear 556: +1.5
- MP5 Smoke: +1.5
- Thermite 556: +1.5
- Thatcher AR33: +2.0
- Thatcher L85A2: +1.5
- BOSG Vigil: +1.5 +2.0
- Zofia M762: +1.5
Patch notes continued
- Removed from: 417, OTs-03, CAMRS, SR-25, Mk14
- Attached to: C1 9mm
- Added To: 9x19VSN, AUG A3, Commando 9, MP5K, FMG9, MPX, PDW9, T-5, SPSMG 9, 552 Commando, G36C, Spear.308, Bearing-9, K1A, MP7, F90, UZK50GI, MP5, F2
- Added To: 6P41, AUG A2, G8A1, M249, Bearing-9, M249 SAW, SMG-11, SPSMG9, C1 9mm
- Added To: 6P41, M249 SIERRA, FMG9, SPSMG9, MP5, P90, C1 9mm, M12
- Added To: OTs-03, ARX, C1 9mm, T-5
- Added To: L85A1, R4C, 417, OTs-03, 6P41, SR25, M249, LMG-E, Spear .308, ARX, F90, M249 SAW, MP5, 416-C, Vector .45 ACP, T-5, SMG -eleven
- Added To: OTs-03, G8A1, GSH-18, C75-Auto
- Updated compass icons for eliminated and downed players
- Fixed objective icon color inconsistencies and inventory panel.
- Fixed gadget color inconsistency.
- Players who have been disconnected from the session can now be informed.
- You can now report players directly from Match Replay
- Added Stadium Bravo map to Ranked, Unranked, Quickplay, TDM, and Newcomers.
- Bartlett removed from custom game
- Changed the bombardments of the newcomers according to the latest classified data.
TEAM DEATH MATCH
- The action phase time was increased from 5 min to 7:30 min.
- Operator selection phase time reduced from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Kill cap increased from 75 to 90.
- Increased number of rewards in the playlist.
You may also read about: Train Sim World 3 Release Date
The last words
It was all about the Rainbow Six Siege Year 7 Update and Season 3 Patch Notes. Hopefully, the information provided here was helpful.
Source : brunchvirals.com